Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I stopped taking my medicine Monday. I cannot work with the side effects. I cant see and I am dizzy and I cant sleep. I get a migraine trying to read my cases because I am trying so hard to focus. I dont have the kind of job where I can just call in and stay home when I feel like it so I stopped the medication until Monday. I see my doctor on Monday and I will see what she says. I might have to stay off work until I get used to the meds. Either way it kind of sucks to be me right now.

On a better note my scrapbooking raffle is going good. It went great on Monday and okay on Tuesday. Wed is at a standstill waiting for the AHA to find out if I can get a tax write off for people donating. As soon as I know for sure how they get a write off I have an exrtremely huge thing to raffle off!!!!

No comments: