Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I have made it through day 2. My heart monitor did not go off one time. I seem to be getting by without a lot of side effects so far. I slept just fine last night (well Kevin helped with that) I didnt have any dreams which is my most freaked out side effect. Actually I feel fine :) Of course I did forget to take it this morning and took it late. That is the hardest part, remembering to take it.

Oh yeah, tell me why they gave me a pill that I have to cut. Why not just give me a lower dose pill. I smash it to bits every time. I even tried my special Creating Memories scrapbooking scissors and it not only smashed but half flew across the room. Luckily I seem to have extras....

Holly went to wake Ariel up this morning for school and Ariel pulls the covers over her head and says "5 more minutes! I wonder where she gets that from!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog and wanted to offer a little advice on splitting your pill in half. Lay the pill on the counter. Put a finger tip (one on each side edge) of the pill and press down. Usually this will cause the pill to split in the middle. I've done it several times myself. My sister works is a pharmacy tech and told me to try this. Good luck and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi I stumbled upon your blog and thought I'd offer a little advice on splitting pills. My sister is a pharmacy tech and told me how to do it. Place the pill on the counter. Place a finger on both sides (the edges) of the pill and press down. This usually will split the pill up the middle. It sounds simple but has always worked for me. Good luck and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

I apologize for sending you the same comment twice, I didn't realize the first one went through. I'm new at this :)Thanks!