Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wild, wet morning at our house
I was fed up with being woke up late at night. The boys once again came in after midnight making noise and banging pots and pans cooking! I have asked them several times to be quiet, I have to get up and go to work at 6 a.m. It's like they have no consideration. Well this morning I got up, turned on all the lights and the tv and dumped a bucket of water on their heads and yelled at them to get up! I was very angry last night and this morning. Just seeing them all warm and snuggly in their beds sleeping so soundly loses its appeal after they turn 20. It made me even madder to see them so sound asleep. Well I took care of that. Now I can see the humor in it. You should have seen their faces. Kevin couldnt believe I did that. It's shame I had to take such drastic measures to get some respect! But actually, for me it was probably the best thing I could have done because I have been giggling about it all morning :)

No comments: