Monday, April 17, 2006

OK Don't faint. For everyone who thinks I am the perfect organized grandma guess what? We did not color any eggs. I had too much to do. We had all those colored plastic eggs and the longer I looked at them the more they looked good enough! We filled those with candy and marshmellows and hid them across the street and she took her little basket and found them all and was perfectly happy! So I was happy to have an easy to please grand child this year. Evan and Brenden recv'd their baskets and new clothes in the mail before easter. So I made dinner after Ariel found her basket and her eggs and that was that for the day! No big productions and no company this year. It was peaceful!! I did go to the zoo with Shelly and the kids on Saturday! Here are the photos from that:

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

How cool is your little photo thingy! :) I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with not dying eggs. We almost didn't this year because I forgot to cook them.

Unknown said...

how lucky you are to have gone to the zoo. And as for dyeing eggs...we just did it today....shhh don't tell anyone. Dana