Thursday, April 06, 2006



Paper or Pixel?


I see so many people doing digital layouts instead of paper. Quesion for digital layout people: How do you present them? Do you just have them online and hope people remember the links? do you put them on CD? How are you going to hand them down? do you print them and put them in albums? If the real reason we are scrapping is to preserve our family memories what will you do if the computer crashes?

More than a Picasso?

For paper scappers; Lets talk about supplies. I am over supplied. I have about $10,000 worth of scrapbooking supplies to make $2 worth of layouts a week. Why must we hoard scrap supplies like the 5000 manufacturers are going to stop making new stuff? We have to make a commitment to use our supplies and not just look at them. For every trip to the LSS we need to make a layout. I have about 25 good layouts so far in life. That means I have $400 worth of supplies for each layout. Thats more than a picasso.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny, Rhonda. I was just looking at all of my "stuff" and thought - what more could I possibly need? But then what am I doing yesterday afternoon, but browsing thru JoAnn's scrapbook papers!! UGH - it's definitely an addiction!!

Kim (a/k/a Kyle's Mom)