Friday, April 28, 2006

There is nothing more nerve wracking than taking photos of another photographer! I know this becuase I have done it and I was terrified they wouldnt like my photos or they wouldnt think they were as good as theirs LOL Well it's that time for us as a family to get our photos taken. I am inquiring now on dates and prices. I really want to get them done at the beach. That is my favorite place and everyone knows it. I am not telling them I am a photographer LOL That way maybe someone will do it.

I need to get this done as I have put off heart surgery for good. I will not have it done. There for I feel the need to get our photos taken in case something happens. That sounds morbid but I want my family to have these pictures. I am pretty picky as to the style. I think what I will do is form a file of photos that I love and give it to the photographer so they will know the kind of photos I want.

This gives me another reason to start eating good, keep exercising and losing weight. I dont want to have "fat" pictures I want "phat" pictures LOL

No comments: