Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why am I still the Kool-aid mom? My kids are in their twenties! Kevin and I created a no fun house so everyone would leave but its not working!!! We thought we made it too fun and easy for everyone so we got rid of some things. No big screen tv's, (actaully we moved that to our bedroom haha) no video games, no snacks sitting around, no loud music. Josh even has his own house!! They still come....

I have never clearly understood why people want to congragate at my house. I know I have 5 kids and they each have 5 friends etc.... but I have always had a large number of people who come to hang out and just love it there. These people are now all grown and they still want to have pajama parties!

We just had to put Alahnda out yesterday. Had to PAY for her to go home. She had no money with her, car broke down. She lived with us all last summer until she got her own place. Now she wont stay there. She "misses" us. Well I miss her too for about 1 day. Then my visit is done and I would like her to go home. It didn't take 15 minutes for word to get around that there was a vacancy so to speak at my house for Angela to come trottin over with her baby. Kids will come to my house and they will pile up on the floor to get to stay there! My house is not big. My house is not that much fun! Why do they love us!!!!!!

No comments: