Saturday, March 25, 2006



This is my scrapping room. I love it dearly. Kevin made this room for me in our basement out of some extra supplies had left over from a job he did. I love it!!! Its carpeted and warm and cozy. My computer desk is on the other side and scrappin Ariels scrappin space is right next to mine! Kevin is such a great husband in so many ways. His consideration for our wants and needs overcomes what drives me nuts about him! Do you see that big black box under my table? Kevin thought my room needed sounds... Yeah, its a big bass box. I also have speakers in every corner and the ceiling. Did I say Kevin surprised me with this one day? Yup, I came home and my room was done and my sound system installed! So in my scraproom we scrap a little, dance a little, scrap a little, dance a little.....

2 comments:

lisa said...

This is a great room. Looks kinda like mine...except it's way neater!! I just painted mine pink and brown. And I have a permanent fixture named Cooper, a big, fluffy, hairy cat that wants to lay all over my table.

stefani said...

Your scrap room is awesome!