Wednesday, March 29, 2006




The coolest scrap stuff I have ever seen!! I got it all. Thanks to Paper Tales in MI. She has every single new thing ever made in that store! Now to go do some layouts for the contest!!!!!



Their really are people like me!!

I am so excited LOL. These people get up, fix breakfast, not just any breakfast but Biscuits and Gravy!!! then they go to the park and feed homeless people. These are the real heros in life. These are people that make a difference in other peoples life. I am so happy for the homeless family that found a home and got a new jeep! Yay for whoever donated it!! Hearing those types of things makes me feel good and lets me know that God does pay attention and help people. Good things really do come to people who deserve it the most sometimes.

http://pinkmochalattes.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

lisa said...

Hey~thanks for mentioning me on your blog. Hero huh? Um...well, I never thought of it that way. I guess when God calls you to do something He gives you a passion so that it's not that big of deal...anyways....

I got a huge order of Queen & Co. Stuff in the mail today. Such cute stuff!! I guess I should go do a layout with them, or maybe just use them to decorate my sb room!!