Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My babies went back home today. I could not be there. I cry too much and will get all emotional. So I took yesterday off and spent their last day playing and opened a couple gifts. Then Alex and Evan took them to the airport this morning.

It was a wonderful vacation but exhausting! I dont know how Monica does it. I dont remember how I used to do it. I will be sad for a couple of days going home to the quietness. It was nice seeing all those happy little faces running around when I got home from work. Ariel is going to be sad. I should have got her a ticket to go with them but she had school and I had second thoughts on spending another $300 when I didnt know how much I would need to do the things I wanted to with the boys. We did good though. We went everywhere we could possibly go and did everything we wanted to do.

Give me a week to recuperate and I will be missing them again!!!

No comments: