Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"It's Been a Whole Year",
by Norma Fonseca

It's been a whole year, Since you went away,
to Heaven above on a cold November day.
It's been a whole year, Since I heard you say,
"I love you Gramma", in your special way.
It's been a whole year, Since I felt your touch,
with a great big hug, Oh, I miss you so much.
It's been a whole year, and still I cry,
for the love we shared, and wonder why.
It's been a whole year, with many a tear,
how lonely it is without you here.
It's been a whole year, and to God I pray,
please help me make it through another day.
It's been a whole year, and I sit and wait,
to see you again at Heaven's gate.

Please remember to keep my Aunt Norma and Ginny in your prayers. It's been a whole year but they still need prayers just to make it through the day.

No comments: