Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ariel and Kevin and Alex play this dumb game where they mock each other and the other one says "stock mocking me" then they all start saying "stock mocking me" over and over until I go nuts. Ariel and Evan did it non-stop for 3 weeks. Now they just say it at all the time for no reason whether anyone is mocking them or not. I say Ariel did you do your homework and she says "stock mocking me" you get the picture.... Well she had a book fair the other night. We walk in and there are a few other kids there and they all look at Ariel and she gets this big smile on her face and they all in unison say, you guessed it, "stop mocking me", stop mocking me" over and over and the teacher is telling them "I told you to stop saying that and they are all saying "stop mocking me" over and over. I could even hear the kids in the hallway saying it. She is such a little leader :)

No comments: