Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I am 42!! There were times that I could not even remember my own age without subtracting from the current year LOL Why? Because I lied about it so much!! But I can officially say that I am 42. I am also putting this out there so if I forget I can refer back to this post HAHAHA Remember hahaha before LOL???

My doctors appointment went really well. I am down to 2 meds now and I am used to the side effects so much I can usually get through the day without much trouble :) Finally. Still dont really know why my original medication stopped working in August and there is always the chance the new meds might stop working but until then I should be back to normal WHATEVER THAT IS!!! I am not sure I have ever lived a normal day in my life!!!

If I have to go back in the hospital I have to get a pacemaker. I dont like the sound of that.

Lots of new babies on the scene. My neice Brittany had her precious baby boy Friday, my cousins AJ and Traci had a baby girl last week. I have not heard from my sister lately to see if she had her little boy who is due any day now. And you will all probably be shocked to know... I dont have any pictures to share right now! Consider it an vision rest seeing as my grand sons are about to come for a 3 week visit and their photos will be plastered here for weeks!!!

Nan and I have been trying to scrapbook for weeks and every time we make a date I end up in the hospital. We are going to get my halloween pages done this week if it kills me!!!

Ariel is going on her first field trip today! She is going to Upland Farms. Alex went as a chaperone. Alex is such a great auntie!! She takes such good care of Ariel. I dont know how we would all live without her!!

No comments: