Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mega MeetWent to the Mega Meet on Friday. I was so looking forward to going. Saved for it, took a day off work, registered for classes etc.... I am not sure I had fun. Maybe I just expected too much. First off I had 3 basic gray classes. The description of them made it seem like they were all different. Like maybe one was 12x12 layouts and the other ones were some type of project. Well all three classes were 12x12 layouts. Not only that but they were ugly. I expected so much more from Basic Gray. They didnt use their cool new baby papers or embelishments. They were all dark and gloomy looking.

There didnt seem to be a lot of new product. I did find some Technique Tuesday stamps that I had been wanting but they werent new. They had a couple dollar spots which seems cool at first, then you see all the stuff you paid 4.99 and 6.99 for going for a dollar and it makes you think twice about impulse purchases in the future! One good thing I can say about the Mega Meet is that I have a lot of money left.

No comments: