Monday, May 01, 2006

I've been robbed!! Of the month of April!! Where did it go? April flew past me so fast I accomplished nothing!! I did nothing for the good of the world in April. Easter weekend are the only days I even remember. Let's all pray that May does not pass me by!

I would like to have a moment of silence. For what? For my easter pictures that are ruined. I dont have 5 good pictures to show for easter or my trip to the zoo with my sister and my neices and nephews. I am so disgusted with myself. The little picture bar rolling under my post about that Saturday are the only things I have to show for it. I was going to erase those and use the "good pictures" as soon as I got them developed and online. But I cant do that becuase they all suck big rotten easter eggs. I can't even believe how badly these pictures are so screwed! How on earth did I do that. I just know my sil broke my camera somehow. I let her use it for a couple classes and it has not worked good since. Nothing worked. The flash didnt work, lighting is horrid. Everything is all shadowed up. Thank God this was not a paid shoot. I am dropping that baby off at the shop to be looked at tonight.

No comments: