Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have to admit it, planning this wedding is so much fun!! I would have liked a little more time to plan some things and to save for certain things like the reception but I am having a lot of fun. I get to do some things that I really love like create, plan , decorate, take some nice beach wedding shots. My friend Niki, the one who did Becky's wedding with me is going to take some photos with us. It is going to be a very fun time. I love watching the wedding shows on tv and then trying to find a bargain way to do everything for much less. I am on a severe budget but I am finding it really fun to be creative. I have all the things that are important to me like my family will be there, the wedding dress is awesome, the wedding chapel is beautiful like a big white dream, even the day June 6th just sounds beautiful to me. After the devestating year I had last year, I needed some relief, some happiness and some good things to happen this year. It didnt start off too good but it seems to be lightening up a little bit now. If I end up having a great summer I will owe God big time!!!

No comments: