Friday, January 23, 2009

I have went back and forth with myself regarding my scrapbooking hobby. I have spent a lot of time and money over the last few years buying supplies. It is something I enjoy. I love the projects I have made. I have found ways to combine my passion for photography and scrapbooking. I came to a point where none of my friends were scrapbooking anymore. I scaled back on my shopping for a little while. I have enough stuff to scrapbook for many years and still not be out of product! I have thought about it and I decided that I really love scrapbooking. I will find new scrapbooking friends and if I dont I will just scrapbook by myself and with my online friends. I will not spend the amount of money I was spending but I will occasionally buy a couple things here and there. I dont spend money on some things other people do so I am not overspending anyways. I dont drink or do drugs LOL I enjoy time alone in my scrapbook room going through my stash and looking through old photos. If that is all I ever do I will be happy with that. Im not going to let it bother me anymore :) I am what I am says Popeye!

That being said, I have to show you some things I love. Every 6 months they come out with a whole new set of stuff.









1 comment:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

The tree is gorgeous!! Where'd you get that sucker?? I love anything with buttons. I know what you mean about not spending $ on other things - I wear running pants, tshirts and ball caps practically every day. I'm not into jewelry. Just gimme my scrap supplies and my camera gadgets and I'm a happy girlie! :) Enjoying your blog!