Monday, October 27, 2008

I cant believe I havent updated this thing since July. We had a great summer again with the boys and it seemed like in a blink of an eye it was over and the boys went back. Ariel started 2nd grade. She is taking ballet and tap this year at the her dance studio. We should be busy :)

I did 2 weddings in August, 3 in September and 4 in October. I have taken 5 family shots and one baby. I have 2 seniors to do next week. I wish they had called when it was a little warmer out. I am thinking about doing a promotional event to get some more business because my job is no longer stable. I cant even describe the chaos so I wont try but its a disaster. I turned down so much photography work that I wish I would have taken now.

Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye. I am not ready for that or snow!!

No comments: