Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holly found her car yay! That is a big burden lifted off my shoulders. She found it in the ER at Bon Secours. A friend saw it there and called her and Kevin went and picked it up. It is in pretty good condition except filthy and smelly. We think someone was living in there. Lovely :)
Here is our newest friend.... Got him on our shopping excursion :)




We can finally talk about Alex new boyfriend. She has given the official nod to call him a boyfriend now. They have been "friends" for a while but couldnt actually use the official "boyriend" title. Now its okay. So now he is subject to me taking his pictures at any given moment and posting them on my blog :)




I had a great time loving up my new baby neice and taking a million photos of her last weekend. So we spent the weekend in Ohio shopping and Kevin and Allen putting on my sister Tammy's roof. Sorry Kev. While they were doing that Coral, Amy . I and baby Abby shopped and talked. Then we went to BWW and had a big family dinner. And here is a few pics of the cutest baby on the earth!


No comments: