Sunday, June 10, 2007

I have been sooooo busy!!! I have not had time to update.

We are moving.....thats all I have to say for now. I dont want to jinx myself and I have the kind of life where weird unusual things that never happen to anyone, happen to me. So all I am saying is once I get the keys in my hand, I will be screaming and hollering and thanking my lucky stars! Why is this move so exciting? Well for a couple reasons. This is the first house Kevin and I have bought together. It is also going to be the place I have a lot of fun in during the month of July. My babies will be here next month. I have 2 + weeks off work and I am going to have fun and lounge by the pool every single day! I have invited almost every one I know over to the house this summer. I hope to have a really good summer!!!! I will post pictures of the new house as soon as I get it all decorated!

If you belong to my kit club it will be going out on June 25th :) :)

I will be blogging the boys entire vacation for Monica just like I did in November so watch out for the pictures!!! If you know where I live come and join the fun!

No comments: