Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Well I got the heart monitor on now. It sounds like a fax machine and messes up the kids cell phones LOL It started out with another one of my normal heart episodes but this time my left arm went numb. I got scared and my heart would not stop rushing. I went to the ER and they made me stay for 2 days. Now I have to wear this little monitor that I hope I dont break for a month!!!!!! Maybe they will look in the little box that I am wearing in a month and it will show them some secret miracle that will cure me and let me live till I'm 60 :)


Yesterday I found out that my friend that I have been looking for over 5 years died. I have no idea how yet. I feel such a whole in my heart. I miss her so much. When I look back on the memories we had and remember all the things we did I just cant imagine her being gone. She had 3 kids and I had my 5 and we hung out all the time, just the 10 of us!! I am so sad about this.


So I need something fun to do. So here is a Meme someone sent me. Maybe these happy thoughts will make me feel better.

Seasonal Meme
What are your favorite seasons in order:

Summer
Spring
Fall
Winter

What are your favorite smells for each season:

Summer - beachy smells like coconuts and suntan lotion, chlorine from the pool
Winter - baking
Spring - love the smell of rain and flowers and being outdoors
Fall - Smells from people burning things like leaves, the pumkins patch canteen smell!

What are your favorite foods for each season:

Summer - watermelon
Winter - pumpkin pie, cheesecake, chocolate covered candy canes!!
Spring - strawberries and cheesecake
Fall - dressing

What are your favorite colors for each season:

Summer - blue (the pool..) white
Winter - white and light blue
Spring - coral
Fall - deep rich browns



What are your favorite activities for each season:

Summer - Going to the beach and to water parks
Winter - watching movies and baking stuff
Spring - redecorating and making things shiny and new and waiting for the tulips
Fall - going to the pumpkin patch!

1 comment:

Carrie Postma said...

Thanks for reading my blog, Friend! Its nice to know someone reads my crazy thoughts...LOL!

I sure hope that the heart monitor works for you. Don't forget, God is watching over you ;-)

I'm so sorry about your friend that passed away. I hope you can find some comfort and peace.